Nomenclature
They say, “Just because you know my name doesn’t mean you know my story”. But let me try to interpret my name with my story.
My story is simple, a typical girly girl, in love with the hues and tints of pink, glitters, glosses, confetti, roses, unicorn, and drama. In addition, I love listening to music, singing and dancing along for myself. I am best described as Nefelibata alias Jack of all trades. I want love and peace all the time (who doesn’t want that?).
My name is Janve DB ( pronounced as dʒɑːnvi ). 'DB' is obviously my parents, not just daddy, but also mommy; GENDER EQUALITY.
Janve is the numerological name of Jahnavi; which means Goddess Ganga River. The word Ganga means 'the goer', it is derived from the root 'gam' means 'to go'. It is named after the calibre of the river which flows no matter what, the rocks, shrubs, tree logs, or ferns anything cannot stop its flow, that is how one should move on in life-fighting all the ups and downs. The word Ganga also means the full moon who is also 'the go-er'. But this go-er is always pretty, it has a very subtle and beautiful way of 'going'.
Now, that my name is Janve DB
It is pronounced as
(1)
Jaan | V
♡ | ✌️(∵ Jaan means love and V is peace)
♡ | ☮︎
Love and peace (my needs) is represented with red and white respectively.
RED | WHITE
According to color theory, red + white = pink.
PINK
Hence, I love pink. #proved
(2)
From the above equation ♡ | ✌️
V means Victory, which autonomously translated to jais,
which is the first letter of my galz (Girl gang name)
(3)
DB
I might design it as db, which seems like two minims (musical notation) facing each other (in love).
Hence, I love music. #proved
(4)
𝄞 (treble clef) of music a cursive way of writing J.
Hence, I love music again. #proved

i also love pink <3
ReplyDeleteNo you dont
Deletegood
ReplyDeleteHellooooo
ReplyDeletegreat nice good
ReplyDeletePink Supremacy
ReplyDelete